Top tips to get you ready for school
1.Try taking off your jumper or cardigan and putting it back on again.
2. Practise putting on your shoes and changing into your PE shoes.
3. Practise opening and closing your lunch/snack box and using a knife and fork.
3. Ask an adult to read lots of stories and sing rhymes to you.
4. Practise cutting with real scissors and maybe do a bit of colouring, drawing and painting.
5. Learn how to wash and dry your hands properly.
6. Learn how to use the toilet on your own.
P.1 is great fun and you are going to learn how to do so many things and meet new friends.
Exciting times are ahead!